Park's Compact Crank Puller is used to remove Shimano Octalink, ISIS Drive and square-taper cranksets. It includes 2 rotating tips (16.3 and 11.3mm) to make the job easy. This is a great tool for your travel and home tool kit.
When a mechanical problem has you feeling lost in space, the Alien II is the extraterrestrial that will ensure you don't have to phone home. Its molded-plastic body provides an excellent gripping surface and splits in two with a press of a button. Tools include: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, 10mm box wrenches; Phillips and regular screwdrivers; a universal chain tool; 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches; a stainless-steel knife; a T25 Torx wrench for disc brakes; and a compartment for 2 chain pins. There's even a handy bottle opener for after the ride.
Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
$33.99 - $34.99
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m19 includes: - Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible - Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 - Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm - Screwdrivers: Phillips #1, Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx: t-10, t-25 - Stainless steel carrying case - Length: 89 mm - Weight: 175g - Warranty: lifetime
$5.00 - $120.00
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
Park's Multi Tool is made of investment-cast tool steel, nickel plated for durability. It includes 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, and 10mm box wrenches; and a regular screwdriver. The tools are positioned for easy use, too.
Refined functionality The Bontrager Elite Multi-Tool combines smooth style with practical design. This elegant tool features a compact design that easily packs away yet provides all of the essential tools to keep your bike tuned and running smoothly. Key features - CNC-machined keys for lightweight durability - 2,2.5,3,4,5,6, and 8 hex along with Phillips, flat and T25 - Slim profile makes it easy to pack on any ride - Ultra-light aluminum alloy design
A compact multi-tool that is designed for integrated storage in compatible Trek road frames. Compact and easily stowed The BITS Integrated Multi-Tool is a compact multi-tool that is designed for clean, integrated storage into compatible Trek road bike frames. The small but smart design features hex tools from 2-8mm along with a T25 Torx, and flathead screwdriver. The ergonomic design makes the tool as easy to use as it is to carry. Product details - Designed for secure integrated storage in the new Domane with storage door - CNC-machined keys for lightweight durability - 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex along with T25 and flat-head screwdriver - Slim profile makes it easy to pack on any ride - Ultralight aluminum alloy design
A great way to hold small parts, tools and components during a repair, Park Tool's Benchtop Overhaul Mat features multiple small pockets and one large work area. It's perfect for suspension work or to organize parts for installation. • Made of a rubber-like PVC • Cleans easily and looks great on any bench • Measures: 14.7” x 7” (38cm x 18cm)
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Hex Wrench/Screwdriver/Torx Set with Chain Tool includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver, a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts), a tire lever, spoke wrenches and a chain tool. The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
These premium diagonal cutter pliers feature a compact 6" (150mm) length, forged and heat-treated steel construction, and ergonomic dual-density grips. The cutting jaws are self-opening and ready for years of service. - Compact 6" (150mm) length and self-opening jaw - Forged and heat-treated steel constuction - Ergonomic dual-density grips
- Snap onto any Rx Micro multi-tool - Integrated quick link storage pockets - Levers snap together with bonus tool insert featuring integrated Presta Valve Core Tool, Valve Extender Wrench, and Storage Pocket for Shimano and Campagnolo master pins. - Pedro's proprietary plastic blend delivers impressive strength & performance in compact size. Pedro's new Micro Levers are born from award-winning DNA, fight well above their weight of just 20 grams, and pack a few extra tricks up their sleeve. Bring on the flat tires and trail-side repairs. Available in yellow, pink, green, orange, and black.
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m10 includes: Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #2 Torx: t-25 Length: 89 mm Weight: 124g Warranty: Lifetime
- For removal of 16-notch Shimano outboard bottom brackets - Compatible with 1/2" drive socket and torque wrenches - Hardened steel construction
Cable cutters are an essential tool used for some of the most fundamental elements on the bicycle. What seems like a simple tool can often be the root of frustration when poor cut quality ruins a brand new cable, crimps housing shut, or leaves strands uncut. The Pedro's Cable Cutter is an industry favorite and when put to the test against the competition and you will quickly see why. Our cable is designed for years of service, for comfortable and easy usage, and with extra jaw overlap ensuring a clean cut every time.
If you are looking for the absolutely strongest, most bad-ass tire lever, perfect for the toughest downhill and freeride tires, you've come to the right place. Pedro's downhill tire lever features heat-treated tool steel construction for unmatched strength and reliability, 275mm (10.8") length for incredible leverage, a large shovel tip that holds tight on the bead, a smooth curved shape with polished finished to protect tires and rims, and an ergonomic dual density screw driver style handle providing comfort and security. - Heat-treated tool steel construction for unmatched strength - 275mm length for incredible leverage on tough downhill and freeride tires - Large shovel tip holds tight on bead while smooth finish protects tire and rim - Ergonomic handle provides comfort and security
- Innovative chain retention hook locks tool onto cassette, ensuring full chain wrap and eliminating slippage. - Tool geometry offers maximum effective leverage and compact 270mm length. - Compatible with all multi-gear cassettes including 12-Speed. Chain retention hook fits cogs up to 18 teeth. - Integrated fixed gear lockring wrench optimized for 41-42mm OD lockrings. Pedro's new Pro Chain Whip takes inspiration from our beloved Vise Whip, applying many of the same functional principles to a more traditional chain whip design. The Pro Chain Whip design focuses on functionality, practicality, and safety. The innovative chain retention hook offers multiple benefits. First it keeps the chain secured to the tool during storage. Secondly, it improves user safety by locking the tool onto the cassette, ensuring full chain wrap and eliminating slippage. An added bonus of this feature is that the tool stays in place on its own. No more fumbling with your cassette lockring tool with one hand while trying to keep your chain whip in place. Being attached to the cassette, the Pro Chain Whip can also be used to slide the cassette off the hub. A nice option when dealing with grimy gears. Keeping traveling mechanics and portability in mind, the Pro Chain Whip geometry maximizes effective leverage while keeping the tool length to a compact 270mm and 225g weight. The integrated fixed gear lockring wrench, optimized for 41-42mm OD lockrings, adds versatility and is one less tool to carry. The Pro Chain Whip is compatible with all multi-gear cassettes including 12-speed, and the chain retention hook fits cogs up to 18 teeth.
A clean bike is a happy bike! Keeping your bike clean is an essential part of bicycle maintenance, ensuring better performance, increased safety, easier repairs, increased life of all parts of the bike, and more fun on your next ride! Pedro's Pro Brush Kit offers a set of four unique brushes designed specifically to easily and quickly clean all parts of the bike. Made with the user experience and durability in mind, each brush's ergonomic handle fits well in your hand while offering unmatched durability. - Large Frame and Wheel Brush - Toothbrush; ideal for cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings - Cone brush for hard to reach spots - Parts cleaning brush for applying degreaser - Logo bag for storage and travel. - Perfect when paired with Pedro's degreaser and cleaner products (each sold separately)
- Backed by Pedro's Lifetime Warranty and Rust-Free Guarantee - Hex Wrenches: 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - T25 and T30 torx - Flat blade screwdriver - 1-12 speed Chain Tool - 7 & 8mm Flare Box Wrenches - 3.23, 3.3, & 3.45 Spoke Wrenches - Shimano Crank Cap Tool - Presta Valve Core Tool - Micro Levers with integrated Quick Link Storage - 160 grams Pedro's new Rx Micro multi-tool is ready for trailside repairs and daily adjustments, delivering the perfect balance of size, weight, and function. It's designed for performance and durability with a 6061 aluminum body, premium CrMo tool steel bits, and an anti-corrosion finish backed by our Rust-Free Guarantee.
This 23-piece Wheels Mfg. drift set is used to install 10mm and larger inside diameter sealed bearings, using a press with 3/8" diameter rod - Includes open bore and over axle drifts for 6802, 6901, 6902, 6903, 6000, and 6001 bearings - 10mm ID hole, for use with Wheels Manufacturing PRESS-1 or PRESS-4 bearing press handles
$5.95 - $9.99
Park's Double-Ended Cone Wrenches are designed for home mechanics. They're made of thin tool steel to fit the low-clearance adjusting nuts and cone flats on a variety of bearing assemblies. Each wrench is chrome plated for long life and available in popular combinations from 11 to 18mm. Most applications require a pair of cone wrenches. Call or stop by. We can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
Many chains use a master link that allows the chain to be installed and removed by hand. While master links don't require traditional chain tools, over time, dirt and corrosion can make it difficult to separate them by hand. Park's Master Link Pliers make removing and installing these master links quick and easy. Simply insert the specially sized jaws into the link and squeeze the vinyl-coated handles!
Ask any shop wrench what their favorite, most-used tool is and they'll probably answer the 3-way. Sunlite's Y-Socket Wrench has 8, 9, and 10mm socket wrenches. The rubber handle lets you wrench all day in comfort, too.
- Professional wrenches fit internal nipples on many deep section aero rims
$5.70 - $13.00
- Exceptional friction reduction and anti-wear properties with greatly reduced friction in metal to metal applications
$11.90 - $33.00
- Xtreme chain lube is formulated for long-distance and extreme off-road conditions - MFR bonds to metal surfaces and resists build-Up and tackiness, in addition to shedding water
- Accurate inexpensive gauge measures wear/elongation of most chains
• Threader • Remover • Reamer
Bottle style tool pack mounts in water bottle cage. Internal mesh pocket and detachable organizer keeps gear organized and in place.
Page 1 of 23 Next page