- Chromoly steel BMX style forks - Perfect replacement for modern BMX-inspired wheelie bikes - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Size: 1-1/8-inch - Material: Chromoly - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: 3/8-inch
- Forged dropouts with eyelets, straight-gauge oval tapered blades - Dimension Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing - 85mm threaded section - Fits up to 30c tires - Axle to Crown Length: 382 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Long Reach Caliper (55mm - 73mm) - Crown Race: 27 - Front Axle: 9mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24tpi Quill - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 839g, 876g, 907g - Wheel Size: 27"
Dimension Rigid Mountain Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing. - Forged dropouts with eyelets - Chromoly tubing - Cantilever mounts only (no disc mount) - Axle to Crown Length: 395mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Canti Studs - Color: Black - Crown Race: 30 - Front Axle: 10mm x 100mm - Maximum Tire Clearance (Fork): 3.8 - Offset: 45mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24 tpi Quill - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 140 - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 877g - Wheel Size: 26-inch
- Protective neoprene and velcro cut-To-Fit boot fits most rear shocks
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when they originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. Their new R-Series forks continue this tradition. FEATURES - Fully redesigned. - Laboratory tested and team proven. - New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance. - All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race. - New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance. - Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt - Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly - Legendary lifetime replacement warranty SPECS - 32mm traditional offset - 3/8” axle slots only Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)
Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Combo Mountain Fork is seriously versatile. This 4130 chromoly steel fork can be used with 26- or 29-inch wheels, and is suspension corrected for a 100mm 26-inch-wheel fork. With disc mounts and linear-pull brake bosses, even your brake choices are versatile.
$16.99 - $39.99
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
• Upgrade from crown adjust to remote adjust • Includes PopLoc remote lever (left) and compression damper • Available for Recon Silver, Sektor Silver, XC 32, and Paragon
$349.00 - $369.00
Premium performance at down-to-earth prices. Judy now includes all of the 30mm MTB and E-MTB forks, with axle and steerer options to match any spec. Gold level gives you aluminum upper tubes and Motion Control damping. Features - New graphics package with E-MTB endorsement option (15x110mm) - Motion Control damping featuring low-speed compression adjustment to lockout - Fits Tires up to 2.8" - Fast Black finished 30mm aluminum upper tubes couple stiffness and lightweight with a premium look - Highly tunable Solo Air spring
The ZEB Select is packed with performance in a stout 38mm chassis and features the updated DebonAir air spring with the trusted Charger RC damper. SKF wiper seals and Maxima Plush fluid reduce friction, silence noise, and provide all-around lasting performance anywhere you need it to be. - New, 38mm chassis for increased stiffness and rider confidence - Updated, highly tunable DebonAir spring offers a buttery-smooth feel off the top and maintains a higher ride height for increased confidence in steep terrain - Charger RC damper features low-speed compression adjustment - Dual Position Air adjustment option to change the geometry of the bike for climbs and descents - Ultra-low-friction SKF wiper seals provide long-lasting fork performance and improve overall suspension feel - Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise
ZEB Ultimate is a whole new breed of fork, designed to challenge the limits and take on the world’s toughest Enduro tracks. Going Ultimate has its advantages—this fork has a stiff, 38mm chassis designed with the Charger 2.1 damper, DebonAir spring technology, SKF Wiper Seals, and Maxima Plush Fluid. It pairs our highest performing, athlete-proven technologies with premium style. - New, 38mm chassis for increased stiffness and rider confidence - Updated, highly tunable DebonAir spring offers a buttery-smooth feel off the top and maintains a higher ride height for increased confidence in steep terrain - Charger 2.1 RC2 damper features independent high and low-speed compression adjustments - Dual Position Air adjustment option to change the geometry of the bike for climbs and descents - Ultra-low-friction SKF wiper seals provide long-lasting fork performance and improve overall suspension feel - Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise - Ultimate foil graphics package
• High-tensile steel construction • Threadless
$31.59 - $36.19
- Brake mounts: Caliper - Construction: Hi-tensile steel - Rake: 50mm - Type: LW - Steerer type: Threaded - Race diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8'inch
$36.59 - $40.79
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Available with brake studs or without - 60mm rake - Type: Cruiser Size: 26" - Steerer Type: Threaded Steerer - Steerer Length: 250mm - Axle-to-Crown: 400mm - Axle: 3/8" - Thread Length: 125mm - O.L.D.: 100mm
Economically priced hi-tensile steel MTB fork for 26-inch wheels. - Steerer Type: Threaded Steerer - Size: 1" (7/8 ID) - Steerer Length: 198mm - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 393mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8" - Thread Length: 95mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork
• Caliper brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • 300mm steerer length
- Replacement urban threadless forks - Accepts up to 40mm tire width - Chromoly construction - 1-1/8" steer tube - Size: 700C - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Length: 300mm - Material: Chromoly - Offset: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 405mm - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: QR
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
$75.59 - $98.79
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • Fits bikes with 16-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
- Hi-Tensile steel construction - 135mm fat tire front hub spacing - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Size: 1-1/8-inch - Steerer Length: 275mm - Brake Mount: Is Disc - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 450mm - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: QR 9mm
• High-tensile steel construction • Springer suspension • Threaded • 1-inch diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • 20-inch version steerer length: 148mm • 26-inch version steerer length: 180mm
The Whisky No.7 RD fork is a modern caliper road fork for road bikes with tapered steertubes. Their No.7 RD fork features a standard 9mm x 100mm QR axle. It offers low weight, precise handling, and clearance for 28c tires. This is a perfect upgrade fork for in lieu of a steel or alloy fork, and makes a great replacement fork for existing carbon product.
The No.9 CX Flat Mount fork is a light-weight, forward-compatible front-end upgrade, ideal for cyclocross, gravel, or commuting. Featuring the flat mount disc brake standard, easy fender mounts and 12mm thru-axle dropouts to create a refined, clean design that trims considerable weight over previous versions. The fork provides big tire clearance, precise handling and tracking capabilities, and a comfortable ride quality that Whisky forks are known for. - 12mm thru-axle, 100mm spacing - Designed for flat mount disc brakes - Hidden, removable fender mounts - 42mm max recommended tire size - ASTM Condition 2 - For off-road riding and jumps less than 12-inches - Includes thru-axle and Whisky Parts Co. compression plug
The Whisky No.9 CX Flat Mount fork is a lightweight, forward-compatible front-end upgrade, ideal for cyclocross, singletrack, gravel, or commuting. Redesigned, thoroughly tested, and dialed in for rough, off-road riding, it features the flat-mount disc brake standard, easy fender mounts, 12mm thru-axle dropouts, and internal brake routing for a refined, clean design. The fork provides big tire clearance, precise handling and tracking capabilities, and a comfortable ride quality that Whisky forks are known for. - 12mm thru-axle, 100mm spacing - Designed for flat-mount disc brakes - Fender eyelets on outside of fork leg for easy mounting - 700c x 42mm or 650B x 50mm max recommended tire size - ASTM Condition 3 – For rough off-road riding and jumps less than 24-inches - Includes thru-axle and Whisky Parts Co. compression plug
The Whisky No.9 RD thru-axle fork is designed from the ground up to offer a modern road fork experience. Big tire clearance, flat mount brake capability, and internal cable routing all add up to a clean look and capable performance. Featuring sleek hidden fender mounts, this fork carries through with Whisky’s promise of refined, versatile performance. - 1-1/4-inch Tapered steerer tube - 12mm thru-axle, 100mm spacing - Designed for flat mount disc brakes - Hidden, removable fender mounts - 700 x 30c max recommended tire size - Includes thru axle and Whisky Parts Co. compression plug
Page 1 of 1