Whisky's No.9 Flat Bar keeps your weight lower and more forward on the bike for a more aggressive riding position. It’s wide, sleek, and tested to the highest standards to deliver hours of reliable trail riding. Trimmable ends allow you to really dial in your fit to keep you comfortable every time your tires hit the dirt or snow.
Trek's lightest MTB handlebar offers an oversized 35mm clamp diameter that adds strength and saves weight. - Oversized 35mm clamp diameter offers increased strength and minimal weight - OCLV Carbon construction is the benchmark for durability and light weight - Shifter and brake lever position lines for spot-on control setup - 4 degree upsweep and 9 degree backsweep optimal for XC and trail - Trim Lines allow personalized fit
For cross country and all-mountain riding, Dimension Mountain bars provide generous—but not ridiculous—width, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Shot-peened finish - 6061-T6 Aluminum - 9-deg backsweep - 720mm wide - Zero-Rise
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Anodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
Whisky's No.9 Riser Bar features a 25mm rise and a 5-degree upsweep to offer a slightly more upright riding position that increases control and comfort. It’s wide, sleek, and tested to the highest standards to deliver a ride you can trust mile after mile. Trimmable ends allow you to really dial in your fit to keep you comfortable every time your tires hit the dirt or snow.
- Ultra-Light High-Performance Full-SLR Composite Construction Makes For Maximum Stiffness And Lowest Possible Weight - 9° Rearward/ 0° Upward Sweep - Micro-Adjust Set-Up Markings - Not Compatible With Bar Ends
The flat +/-5mm bar packs the material technology, strength and weight you expect from a Ritchey bar, with an additional +/-5mm of height adjustment. - Double Butted 6061 Alloy Construction - +/-5mm rise - Width / Sweep: 720mm / 9 degrees - BB Black Finish - 276g
• Lightweight aluminum construction • Back sweep: 6 degrees
• Sturdy, chrome-plated steel construction • Back sweep: 6 degrees
A fly-weight, modern flat bar for XC and trail riding, available with a +/- 5mm rise. The M5 bar is ENVE's lightest XC and trail bar. Designed with an offset grip position and a 31.8mm clamping surface, the bar can be mounted with a positive or negative rise of 5mm. This versatile bar combines a familiar 9-deg sweep with the greater width and strength that’s demanded by today’s more aggressive XC riders.
- Lightweight, optimized 7075 aluminum alloy - 5° rearward sweep - 9° upsweep - Micro-adjust laser-etched set-up markings - 31.8mm clamp diameter
Explore some trail with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Pro Sweep 6 Handlebar. This 640mm-wide bar is crafted from lightweight aluminum and features a comfortable 6-degree sweep.
TruVativ's Noir T30 Flatbar is made from TruVativ's unidirectional SL high-modulus carbon for ultra light weight and superb strength. Plus, the wide, flat profile of the bar puts you in an aggressive position perfect for short-travel bikes and it's bar-end compatible, too.
- Strong and reliable 6061-T6 aluminum construction designed for urban-fixie use - Narrow 500mm (19.7") width perfect for the tarmac - Polished silver with black graphics
Aluminum North Road style touring handlebar.
FSA's SL-K handlebar is the ultimate mix of lightweight and strong, for a handlebar that is designed for all types of riding. Its CSI (Carbon Structural Integration) construction marries the best of both carbon and aluminum construction. The carbon helps keep the vibration to a minimum, while the aluminum core maintains its strength. The SL-K handlebar maintains XC weight with Enduro strength. With both medium 18mm rise or flat options and a solid 740mm width, this bar will help with a perfect fit, great control, and utmost performance for even the most demanding rider in mind. - Weight: 235g - Width: 740mm - Material: Carbon - Upsweep: 4° - Backsweep: 9°
- Alternative flat bar design - Offers multiple hand positions for improved handling, power output, and ergonomic comfort - 6061-T6 Tubular alloy construction - 120mm of additional reach with hands on the front bar in an aero position - Great for touring and multiple off-road use applications - Lots of bar space for accessories - ISO-Mountain safety certified - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Width : 760mm - Rise / Reach: 120mm - Upsweep / Drop: 0° - Sweep: 15° - Color: Black - Finish: Matte
Giant's Connect XC Flat Handlebars are engineered from aluminum and feature a 5° upward sweep, perfect for those cross-country rides.
- Lightweight Optimized 2014 Aluminum Alloy - Micro-Adjust Laster-Etched Set-Up Markings - 5° Rearward Sweep, 0° Upsweep - 720mm Wide
- Alternative flat bar design - Ergonomic 15º backsweep for improved handling, power output, and comfort - Wide 110mm clamp area for mounting accessories - ISO-Mountain safety certified - Material: AL6061
Page 1 of 1