12- to 24-Inch
Watch your BMX trophy collection grow with Maxxis' MaxxDaddy tire. The tightly spaced center tread provides awesome speed and the shoulder knobs hook up exceptionally well on hardpack and in loose conditions. Plus, the firm rubber adds to the speed and longevity. - Weight: 555g (20 x 2.0), 635g (20 x 2.25)
Maxxis' Overdrive Elite is the perfect all-around tire for any touring or commuter bike with 20-inch tires. The grooved tread handles all types of weather on all types of terrain and the Kevlar belt provides serious protection from flats. Plus, the reflective stripe keeps you visible and safe. - Folding bead - Weight: 240g (20 x 1.15), 370g(20 x 1.35)
Take your park and street sessions to the next level with Maxxis' Hookworm. The high-pressure rating and wrap-around tread provide serious durability and traction whether you're carving bowls or grinding rails.
Maxxis' rear-specific Creepy Crawler is the ultimate trials tire. The low durometer and ultra-tough casing make for a super-soft tire that's perfect for any modified trials bike.
$21.99 - $29.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
$19.99 - $21.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1.75
$20.99 - $24.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 24 x 1.75
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1 3/8
The city trekker's companion, MICHELIN's Protek Urban is a metropolitan defender that could give Batman a run for his money. This extremely easy-rolling city slicker derives its compound from its high-performing cousin, the PRO4, and it also features the new generation of aramide fiber anti-puncture reinforcements. Rain is no match for these super-safe tires, thanks to tweaks to the tread pattern and 2-progressive grooving in the shoulders. Weights: 20 x 1.5 (385g) 26 x 1.85 (745g) 700 x 28c (460g) 700 x 35c (590g) 700 x 38c (635g) 700 x 40c (670g)
Chase Gouin’s signature tire. Predictable during tight turns and made to roll smooth at high speeds. Horizontal tread grooves provide shoe traction only when you need them to. This modern interpretation of one of the most popular tires ever made is used regularly by street riders too. Now available with a Special Compound tread durometer for polished indoor floors. 100 PSI, of course.
$19.99 - $27.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
Minits Lite are specifically designed for 20" wheel commuting bicycles. The Lite has ZSG Natural Compound, 400D casing and Aramid beads for a lighter and higher performance ride. ProTite Shield has been added for improved urban reliability. - Folding tire
$51.15 - $63.87
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
$28.90 - $29.95
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire - Steel (Wire) bead - 65-100 PSI
High-pressure use freestyle BMX tire. - High-quality, lightweight flatland tire - Gum walls provide a flexible tire casing - Extensive siping means excellent grip on pavement - Wire bead
Minits Tough has been created specifically for commuting bicycles that use 20-inch wheels. The Tough, with 800D casing and wire beads, is a heavier and lower TPI version that delivers a price competitive model for this genre of commuter tire.
$26.99 - $27.99
• Cruiser tire with large air volume for shock absorption • Wire bead
• Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
- Street style tread paired with heavy duty rubber compound - Perfect tire for E-Bikes and some recumbents - Size: 16 x 2.50 - ISO: 305 - Bead: Wire - Max PSI: 40 - Weight: 976g
$43.00 - $84.00
Schwalbe's Marathon Mondial is the ultimate touring tire ready to travel the world if you want. Handling is great thanks to their TravelStar rubber compound, and their Double Defense technology keeps it relatively light and high-performance while maintaining excellent puncture protection. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Mondial is in it for the long haul.
$31.47 - $48.35
Schwalbe's Marathon Racer offers excellent puncture protection in a fast-rolling, slick-tread tire. Their SpeedGrip rubber compound means great handling and long tread life, too.
• Super wide cruiser tire provides a comfortable ride • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 4 1/4 (ISO 406)
- The Eddy Current's solid appearance comes from the stable blocks, more rubber and the big widths. - It allows uncompromising riding even uphill, takes fierce acceleration as well as technical riding on the trails. - Blocks up to 20% more massive than other Enduro/All Mountain profiles. - Aggressive arrangement, open design and concise V-Grooves in the center and side blocks for direct, precise steering characteristics and perfect transmission of engine power to the ground, with extreme durability.
Love sessioning the street, but also have an affection for ripping the dirt jumps? Then Maxxis' Holy Roller is your tire. The inverted tread design hooks up equally well on the pavement and on the dirt. And, the single-ply casing keeps the weight down for easy pedaling. - Weight: 525g (1.75), 610g (1.85)
$17.99 - $19.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity
$41.07 - $56.43
The Schwalbe Durano Performance Line Tire is a true mile eater. This popular option sports a few outstanding qualities: extremely high mileage construction, dual compound for best grip - even training on wet winter roads. It has has a proven RaceGuard protection belt for extra security out on the road.
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.125
$18.99 - $19.99
Key features: - Easy-rolling path and pavement tire - Available in popular kids bike sizes - Great value
$17.09 - $17.99
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 3/8
Page 1 of 4 Next page