700c, 27-Inch & 650c
$57.00 - $58.85
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
$31.00 - $43.00
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
Schwalbe's Marathon is the archetypal touring tire. Their highly elastic, 3mm India rubber GreenGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
Schwalbe One Tires. Schwalbe's fastest and most reliable competition tire. Featuring a the new OneStar Triple Compound.
Reduced to its essentials. With half the amount of spikes, the Winter provides excellent control on glassy ice. Only in extreme cornering is its big brother Marathon Winter superior. With 50 EPI carcass, reflective lines and K-Guard it offers great benefits at an entry-level price.
- The next generation of tubeless tires. A truly thrilling ride. It's fast. It's reliable. It's light. - The patented MicroSkin construction makes this all possible. The rolling resistance is minimal! - All around cut resistance and puncture protection are extraordinary. - This is the absolute top model from Schwalbe! - The Schwalbe One Pro can also be used with a normal tube, but its true strengths are experienced only in tubeless form.
- A trekking tire that can go anywhere you want it to take you - SmartGuard puncture protection layer offers the best puncture resistance of any tire - Endurance compound for super long tread life
Schwalbe's Marathon Racer offers excellent puncture protection in a fast-rolling, slick-tread tire. Their SpeedGrip rubber compound means great handling and long tread life, too.
The Energizer Plus has an ultramodern, dynamic touring profile with a smooth center section and strong diamond sides. It rolls easily on the road and has good grip, even on unpaved ground. The newly created Addix E-Compound is specially optimized for maximum durability, low rolling resistance and exceptional grip even at high speeds.
Schwalbe's Marathon Mondial is the ultimate touring tire ready to travel the world if you want. Handling is great thanks to their TravelStar rubber compound, and their Double Defense technology keeps it relatively light and high-performance while maintaining excellent puncture protection. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Mondial is in it for the long haul.
$42.00 - $74.99
- New tread design, improved compound and quality workmanship - The Schwalbe One sets a new benchmark in terms of quality and performance
Schwalbe's Marathon Almotion rolls through the intersection of puncture protection and speed. Borrowing from the principles of motorcycle tires, the Almotion uses a special casing construction to ensure a high degree of flexibility and a low rolling resistance, while Schwalbe's triple rubber compound is borrowed from their high-end race tires. And you still get ample security from flats, thanks to the combination of a fabric layer and a rubber belt under the tread. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
Fast racing tire specially designed for E-performance: The V-Guard puncture protection belt ensures high puncture resistance and the new Addix Race Compound offers tenacious grip at high cornering speeds and extensive durability. - E-One has ECE-R75 approval for fast E-Bikes
$63.00 - $65.00
- Smart DualGuard Protection - Addix-E Compound - ECE-R75 certification makes the tires ready for E-Bikes of all classes
The Schwalbe CX Pro Performance Line Tire lets you rip through mud and grit with ease. The unbelievably low weight and excellent grip through corners keep you on your bike through the roughest terrain. Hop on and feel the power of the CX Pro for yourself.
- Ultimate touring tire
- The new X-One Speed completes the One Cyclo-X series. - A real Speed-Miracle. The flat round knobs are supported by novel "Multi-Rip"-Blocks for good traction on dry tracks. - Vertical side knobs give stability when cornering. Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 700C/622 - Tire Width: 33C - 127 TPI - Bead: Folding Tire - Tire Compound: OneStar - Tire Technology: MicroSkin - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Tubeless Technology: Tubeless Easy
The Schwalbe One family provides the right tire for the latest gravel bike trend. The smooth rolling G-One profile and Tubeless Easy technology make it a pleasure to ride over forest paths and rolling fields. - Tubeless-Easy with MicroSkin fabric for gravel riding - OneStar compound helps to achieve an extremely low rolling resistance
1 Tire. 4 Seasons. 365 Days. No tire change necessary. The Marathon GT 365 is the first tire which you will ride safely throughout the year in almost every condition. The new lamella tread and the specially developed "FourSeason" compound provide full grip, no matter what time of the year you ride your bike. Fitted with DualGuard puncture protection technology for maximum safety. - Wire bead
Schwalbe's Century Performance Line tire is a true classic. It is perfect for trendy bikes with a vintage look, since the profile and contour are based on tires from the early 20th century. The side label keeps the classy aesthetic going, by using the traditional billboard technique with raised lettering.
The Flat-less tire. Schwalbe's best selling model. The most puncture resistant pneumatic tire there is. In addition to the superior puncture protection it features many inner values: - Rolling resistance. The patented, 5 mm thick SmartGuard layer, when compared to all generic products, has a significant advantage in rolling resistance. - Recycling. Also in the SmartGuard, we use a proportion of recycled rubber from old latex products. - “Anti-aging” side wall. It now lasts much longer before deveolping unsightly cracks when subjected to use with too low air pressure. - E-Bike ready. Due to its great properties Marathon Plus is the best choice for E-Bikes (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h.
- Unleashing profile and breathtakingly fast – especially when large volume counts. - As a 30-35mm wide road race version with V-Guard protection, G-One Speed is a tire for the real tough jobs. - It is also a guarantee for maximum speed in the extra-wide 50mm execution – of course not only at the fascinating beach races on Holland's coasts. - The new G-One Speed is an evolution of the former S-One and Big One.
The Schwalbe One family provides the right tire for the latest gravel bike trend. The smooth rolling G-One profile and Tubeless Easy technology make it a pleasure to ride over forest paths and rolling fields. - MicroSkin Casing
- Never before has an entry-level model from Schwalbe been so good! - This update was really worth it. - The K-Guard puncture protection, a smooth 50-EPI carcass, and the improved Silica compound give the Lugano II impressive race performance at an excellent price.
- Never before has an entry-level model from Schwalbe been so good! - This update was really worth it. - The K-Guard puncture protection, a smooth 50-EPI carcass and the improved Silica compound give the Lugano II impressive race performance at an excellent price.
The ultimate touring tire, made for roads, tracks and trails of all continents. The tread pays homage to its legendary Marathon XR predecessor. Construction and compounding are naturally the very latest Schwalbe Evo technology. TravelStar compound for the best handling characteristics, Double Defense technology makes it light, but with an extremely robust construction. The world is round. Ride it.
The compound has a much lower internal resistance making it particularly suitable for roller training. - Insider should not be used on the road! - Folding Bead
The X-One is now available in a “mud-version” with even coarser tread. The Cross specialist for the real muddy days. - Folding Bead - OneStar Compound and MicroSkin Casing
- Maximum puncture protection - New dynamic profile - SmartGuard belt
Page 1 of 1