A carbon road handlebar with IsoCore that reduces road vibration by 20% and features a shallow-flared drop and shorter-reach design.
Take on longer rides and rougher roads with the Pro IsoCore road handlebars, which can cut road vibration by 20% for a more comfortable, less-fatiguing ride on all-day gran fondos and gravel. Together, the IsoCore inner-laminar technology and IsoZone padding virtually eliminate road chatter. This OCLV Carbon bar features Di2 compatible ports for clean internal wire routing when integrated with Shimano EW-RS910 bar-mounted Di2 junction.
- OCLV Carbon with IsoCore continuous inner-laminar technology
- Replaceable IsoZone EVA pads maintain original grip diameter
- Confidently access brake levers while in the drops with the shorter reach and Variable Radius Shallow Flare (VR-SF) design
- IsoCore technology decreases road vibration by 20% over traditional carbon bars
- Compatible with clip-on aero bars
- Includes two replaceable EVA IsoZone top-of-bar pads
- Compatible with Shimano EW-RS910 bar end Junction-A for cleaner Di2 routing
|31.8mm / Black / 360mm||601842561713||5256859||BAR44566811K|
|31.8mm / Black / 380mm||601842561720||5256860||BAR44421345K|
|31.8mm / Black / 400mm||601842561737||5256861||BAR44268979K|
|31.8mm / Black / 440mm||601842561751||5256863||BAR44673652K|