BOS is the airport code for Boston, Massachusetts, the original hotbed of North American ‘cross and home to some of the harshest weather and the toughest courses. If you’re pinning on a number in New England you better be ready for rain, roots, ruts and mud. And, you better have a set of Donnelly BOS in your quiver.
This tire is even more aggressive than the mud-proven PDX. It features buttressed side-knobs for outstanding traction in super muddy corners and off-cambers, and a center tread pattern that is all bite when it comes down to a tractor pull.
- 700 x 33mm
- 456 grams
- Tubeless Ready
- Buttressed side-knobs for superior cornering traction.
- Unique center knob pattern designed for maximum traction when you need it most.
- Soft rubber compound provides extra grip and shock absorption.
- Tubeless-ready design mounts easily to most tubeless ready rims.
- Tubeless casing is reinforced for wear, features an Aramid bead.
- Precision design creates a straight tire with no variances in size or alignment.
- Can be used tubeless or with a tube.
|Black / 700c x 33||815507011349||D10132||TIR3294036R|