For days when the mercury plunges below 15 degrees, Sturmfist 4 provides unmatched performance by combining superior fabrics and insulation technologies. Constructed using a water and wind resistant shell fabric on the back of the hand and water resistant goat leather on the palm with 300g Polartec Alpha in between, Sturmfist 4 provides an unprecedented amount of warmth and comfort. Aerogel insulation in the palm protects against conductive heat loss caused by frozen handlebars, while a 100% merino wool shell lining ensures total moisture control in the worst conditions. - Aerogel insulation in the palm protects against conductive heat loss caused by frozen handlebars - 100% merino wool shell lining is combined with the removable 250g merino glove liner ensuring total moisture control in the worst conditions - By joining superior fabrics and insulation technologies together for the first time, Sturmfist 4 provides unmatched performance
With Giant's Chill Lite Gloves you can comfortably ride through the changing seasons. An elastic fleece material keeps your hands warm while a single layer Amara leather palm ensures you get a good grip on the bars. Other details include finger tips that allow you to access your smart phone without taking off your gloves and a terry cloth area for wiping moisture away from your face.
- TransTextura stretch fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - 3M Gripping material provide more security. - Single layer, vented Amara leather palm - Large, highly absorbent micro-fiber wipe area - Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit - Long elastic wrist opening
No slip, full grip Grab Meraj for a women's performance cycling glove aimed at race-ready riders. Our proven inForm BioDynamic design evenly distributes pressure, and OverEasy construction stops bunching for a clean palm and incredible handlebar feel that keeps you connected and focused on the road ahead. Product details - inForm BioDynamic design distributes pressure for increased comfort and better bike handling - OverEasy inverted design provides a clean palm to reduce pad bunching for better handling - Gel and memory foam reduce peak pressure on nerves for long-lasting comfort - Sleek, integrated pull-off feature makes taking gloves off easier than ever - AX Suede stretch synthetic palm provides great durability and handlebar feel - Soft nose wipe on thumb - Palm ventilation provides comfort on hot summer days
Go the distance with Podium. Featuring gel padding for improved vibration damping on longer rides. With a Lycra stretch and practical sweat wipe terry towelling rear, Ergo Bolton thumb structure and a long, no-fuss Lycra stretch cuff Podium give you the comfort you need to take on more miles. Features - TransTextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - Reinforced Amara palm with Plush Gel multi-thickness memory-foam padding - Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit - Large, highly absorbent micro-fiber wipe area
For late fall and early spring riding conditions, Sturmfist 5 protects against cold, wind, and water — all the elements that can make or break an early-season training ride. A water- and wind-resistant shell fabric on the back of the hand meets a layer of water-resistant goat leather on the palm to ensure the utmost protection against the elements. 100g Polartec Alpha insulation keeps the back of the hand warm and comfortable. The 100% merino wool shell lining provides total moisture control in the worst conditions. - 2mm of Aerogel in the palm drastically reduces conductive heat loss issues caused by frozen handlebars - 100 grams Polartec Alpha insulation keeps the back of the hand warm and comfortable - The 100% merino wool shell lining provides total moisture control in the worst conditions
- ProTextura™ and ThermTextura™ provide warmth and weather protection - Thinsulate™ insulation for single layer Amara™ leather palm - Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit
Stay warm, dry, and comfortable. Thermal fabrics are blended with wicking materials for unmatched insulation and moisture transfer on cool rides. Features: - Touchscreen-compatible thumb and forefinger - Padded palm for improved comfort and protection - Gel padding on the palm reduces road sock and vibration - Silicon printing on braking fingers for maximum control - Microfiber thumb and forefinger to wipe perspiration - Reflective accents improve low-light visibility
The Air Glove is ventilated, lightweight, and offers durable protection and grip. - Self-dyed, 2-way stretch spandex body - Dual-layer, perforated Clarino synthetic leather palm - Sonic-welded TPR graphics on top of hand and fingers - Velcro wrist closure
The Monitor HD offers an excellent combination of protection and dexterity. When you need a glove to help you take on the toughest trails or just extra protection to push riding then you need a glove that provides full coverage like the Monitor HD. - Silicone Prints for Maximum Control - Touch Screen Compatible - Perforated AX Suede Palm - TPR Wrist Strap for adjustable and secure fit
The whole trail is yours for the taking in Giant's All Mountain Long Finger Gloves. Reinforced in high-wear areas, and equipped with wear gussets and knuckle armor, these gloves are tough enough to survive regular off-road abuse. The synthetic-leather palms are grippy and feature light palm heel padding to take the sting out of rough terrain and long descents. TipTech fingertips are smartphone-friendly, so there's no need to remove these gloves when you need to take a call. There are also Velcro wrist closures to keep the gloves in place, and soft nose-wipes on the backs of the thumbs.
Keep your hands happy and protected with Giant's Horizon Long Finger Gloves. The reinforced, double-layer Clarino leather palms feature supportive padding and double stitching in critical wear areas. Grippy printed silicone on the palms and fingertips means you'll always have control right under your hands. Four-way stretch backs keep your hands cool, while the stretchy neoprene cuffs with Velcro closures offer a great fit and easy on/off.
$35.00 - $37.00
Liv's Passion Long Finger Gloves have the support you need for all-day off-road adventures. The reinforced Amara palm is equipped with Plush Gel multi-thickness memory-foam padding for high-mileage, high comfort, vibration damping, and pressure relief. Printed silicone fingertips keep your hands on the controls. The back is made of breathable, four-way stretch mesh, and the thumbs feature large micro-fiber nose wipes.
- Duragloves are made for aerobic sports like cycling and running - Thin enough to ride at your maximum effort and still give you dexterity to fiddle around in your jersey for food - Thick enough to keep frostbite off your fingers at 50mph down alps still laden with snow - Extended cuff provides extra wrist coverage - No-Slip PVC grippies on palm and fingers - Text, Swipe, And scroll on your smartphone with conductive silver (Ag) yarn in finger tips - 40% Cordura, 32% Coolmax ecomade, 20% Nylon, 7% Lycra, 1% Silver (Ag)
$20.00 $40.00 50% Off
- Thermo glove, fleece on inner side, wind and water proof exterior - Anti-slip silicone palm prints - Long cuff blocks cold air
- TransTextura™ fabric - 4-way stretch mesh on back and gussets - highly breathable, extremely light and non-restrictive - Elastic cuff - Pre-curved thumb construction for ideal fit and mobility - Tip Tech™ smart phone operable finger tips
$20.00 $40.00 50% Off
- TransTextura™ fabric - Pre-curved thumb construction for ideal fit and mobility - Soft micro-fiber panel - Tip Tech™ smart phone operable finger tips
- Breathable and stretchy fleece Lycra - Extended and elasticized cuff - Highly absorbent terry wipe area - Silicon appliqué on palm & fingers for all-weather grip - Tip Tech™ smart phone operable finger tips - High-visibility reflective accents
- Smooth, windproof and water-protective glove with silicone print in palm for enhanced grip - Wind- and waterproof softshell fabric - Fleece inside for extra warmth - Soft, thin and water-protective softshell fabric inside palm - Elastic cuff - Ergonomic, elastic fit - Soft terry on thumb - Reflective print and tape for increased visibility - Touch-screen compatible print - Fabric 1: 80 % Polyester, 20% Elastane, Fabric 2: 100% Polyurethane
Lightweight pro-level glove for riders who are seeking high ventilation and positive bar feel for maximum control Features: - Ultra-lightweight and highly breathable - Segmented palm for great dexterity - Hidden “easy off” pull tabs - Longer cuff design improves aerodynamics - Microfiber thumb to wipe perspiration Palm: - Air-mesh - 5-piece Amara palm patches with minimal gel cushioning Upper: - Moisture-wicking stretchable Lycra material Padding: - Thin shock-absorbing gel Closure: - Slip-on
$17.50 $35.00 50% Off
- TransTextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - Reinforced Amara palm with Plush Gel multi-thickness memory-foam padding - Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit - Large, highly absorbent micro-fiber wipe area - Sublimated graphics - TransTextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly
$20.00 - $21.00 $40.00 - $42.00 50% Off
- Lightweight TransTextura stretch fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - Single layer, vented Amara leather palm - Large, highly absorbent micro-fiber wipe area - Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit - Long elastic wrist opening
- ProTexturaPLUS and ThermTextura insulation provide warmth and weather protection - Waterproof and wind proof PU insert - Silicone print on the fingers and palm for safety and precise control - Single layer Amara leather palm and Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit - Velcro wrist opening and adjustability
You can get the best-selling Monitor SL Glove with gel padding. - Silicone Prints for Maximum Control - Touch Screen Compatible - Perforated AX Suede Palm with gel padding - TPR Wrist Strap for adjustable and secure fit
COMFORT WITHIN REACH. This versatile glove is comfortable and quick-drying, perfect for everyday sport and fitness riding. Features - TransTextura fabric for quick moisture transfer and drying - Reinforced microfiber palm provides superior comfort and support for entry-level riders - Neoprene cuff with micro-Velcro closure for better fit - Large, highly-absorbent microfiber thumb insert to wipe away sweat - Reflective accents on back of hand ensures optimal visibility - UPF 40+
Planet Bike's Aquilo Gloves keep you warm, dry and comfortable with windproof 4-way stretch fabric, Amara palms and anatomic slim gel padding for protection. Plus, there are fleece index fingers and thumbs for wiping your face and reflective piping for safety.
A low profile, cool weather glove featuring a single layer Clarino palm with silicone grippers. - Lightly insulated soft shell top hand with reflective accents - TPR wrist closure system with hook and loop backing ensures proper fit - Touch Screen Compatible - Moisture-wicking microfiber interior provides the perfect level of insulation - Non-perforated palm
- Nylon/Spandex top hand provides comfort and flexibility - Single-layer perforated Clarino palm provides comfort and extends wear - Tailored cuff with indentation to accommodate training watch - Mesh finger gussets enhance mobility and breathability - Terry cloth thumb provides highly absorbent wiping surface - Silicone printed palm and fingers improve grip and lever traction - TPR wrist closure system with hook and loop backing ensures proper fit - Integrated tech-thread keeps you connected with your phone
Simple. Classic. Functional. That's how we describe the Liv/Giant Sport Gloves. These great gloves use a reinforced Clarino palm with light padding for a good balance of comfort, protection and bar feel. The backs are made from highly breathable 4-way stretch mesh for lightweight breathability. You'll also love the slip-on style and the pull tabs for easy on/off.
The Liv/Giant Road Pro Short Finger Gloves are a super choice for any ride, long or short. They boast stretchy mesh backs for top-notch breathability and microfleece thumbs for wiping your face. You'll also love the Pittards textured palms for a great bar feel and micro Velcro wrist closure for dialing a wonderful fit.
Page 1 of 5 Next page