Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
• Galvanized steel inner wire • Standard 5mm S.I.S. housing • Front or Rear • Mountain or road
• Galvanized steel inner wire • Standard 5mm brake housing • Front or Rear
• 50 feet (15.2 meters) length • 5mm diameter brake cable housing
• Multi-strand construction • Length: 25 feet • Size: 4mm
• Fits cantilever brakes • Sold individually
- Complete cable kits for internal three speed hubs
- Aluminum cable-end crimps for derailleur or brake applications to prevent fraying after the final cut
Jagwire's Universal Sport Shift Kits are the perfect way to enhancing shifting performance and precision and add style to your bike, too. Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems, the slick stainless cables provide smooth, precise shifts, excellent durability and corrosion resistance. And with the housing and all the needed parts included, these kits are easy to install and ready to deliver years of flawless gear changing.
$4.99 - $10.99
Jagwire's Sport Slick Stainless Shift Cable is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
SRAM's Cable Housing/Hydraulic Line Rotating Hooks secure your cable housings to hold them the way you want them, keep them from hitting each other and making rattling noises, and they provide a tidy custom look, too.
SRAM's Line/Housing Frame Protectors are rubber covers that simply press onto your cable housings and or hydraulic lines to prevent the housings from hitting the frame and rattling or damaging the finish. There are 4 protectors in each package.
• MTB or Road • Stainless steel • 1.5mm diameter • 2000mm length
$77.49 - $112.49
- Use: S.I.S. - Length: 30mm
- Noodle/Boot completely seal brake cable, upgrades most linear brakes
RockShox's Reverb Cable/Hose Line Guides are a great way to route dropper posts on frames without integrated guides. They secure with a zip tie, and feature a wide mouth that allows for cable articulation as you drop and raise your post.
Odyssey took their proven Linear Slic Kable housing and replaced the steel linear wire with aluminum. Utilizing the aluminum wire in the housing saves you significant weight, roughly 30%. This cable also features their specially designed “volcano” ferrules that they’ve used since 2008 to prevent housing blowouts. This Kable also comes with color-coaded inner wires and ball ends to differentiate between their regular Linear’s Race Linear Slic Kable.
Jagwire's Cable Guide Stoppers are quality aluminum adapters that let you convert open-style cable housing stops on your bicycle frame so that they will hold 5mm-diameter standard cable housing sections.
Origin-8's Alloy Braze-on Inserts convert hydraulic pass-throughs to cable stops so you can run full length housing. Designed for frames with pass through braze ons and sold in a bag of 10.
Jagwire's Cable Guide Stoppers are rubber adapters that fit over hydraulic brake lines so that the lines will fit into various open-type frame cable-housing stops and stay securely in place. You get a pack of 50.
- Sold in pairs. - Allen wrench included.
- Use: Brake - Length: 30mm - Diameter: 5mm
• Break-Away Quick Disconnect • Time saving system for managing brake cables on Break-Away bikes • Light threaded alloy barrels with rubber noise dampener • Available for both derailleur and brake cables • Brake Quick Disconnect sold individually • Derailleur Quick Disconnect sold in pairs
- Replaces steel stranded cables and housing with advanced ultralight materials - Shaves 25 grams off for a full 1700mm length - Includes necessary parts for LEV and LEV Integra
SRAM's Shift Cable Kit is the right kit to have on hand so you can fix a broken cable and a nice upgrade, too. It comes with 2 1.1mm-diameter SRAM shift cables and enough SRAM 4mm-diameter compression-free housing to fit any size bicycle. The housing has a slippery liner for super-smooth shifting. You also get SRAM aluminum ferrules and cable crimps to prevent fraying.
- brake or gear inner wire with PTFE coating for reduced friction
Jagwire's Universal Sport Shift XL Cable Kit is the perfect way to enhance your shifting performance and precision while adding some style to your bike, too. The cables and housings in this kit are extra long and there are anti-kink end caps, so it's a great kit for longer-than-usual cable-routing setups and folding bikes. The cables are made of stainless steel for excellent durability and corrosion resistance. They fit Shimano and SRAM shifting systems. And with all the needed parts included, this kit is easy to install and ready to deliver years of flawless gear changing.
Jagwire's Universal Sport Brake XL Cable Kits are the perfect way to enhance your braking performance while adding a little style to your bike, too. Compatible with both mountain and road brakes, and in an extra-long size, the slick stainless cables provide smooth, powerful braking. And with the housing and all the needed parts included, these cable kits are easy to install and ready to deliver years of smooth positive braking.
Jagwire's Double-End Straddle Cable is a replacement straddle cable (also called a crossover or transverse cable) for cantilever brakes.
Improve the performance and set up of your V-brakes with Origin-8's V-Brake Barrel Adjuster Noodle. Standard 90° stainless steel noodle with built-in barrel adjuster for precise brake cable adjustment. Compatible with most V-brake systems.
Page 1 of 7 Next page