CycleOps' Trainer Skewer ensures your trainer will hold your rear wheel in place. Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, it will provide years of reliable use and keeps your high-end skewers pristine.
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
Full-carbon, 50mm deep tubeless-ready disc brake wheel that perfectly balances durability, weight, and aerodynamics. Proven, tested design for the perfect upgrade There has never been a better time to upgrade to the feel and performance of carbon wheels. Aeolus Pro 5 TLR is a full carbon, tubeless-ready disc brake road wheel that balances durability, weight, and aerodynamics for pro-level performance that doesn’t break the bank. We started with a proven 50mm-depth shape and added the versatility of disc brake hubs to make a carbon road wheel available to all. Product details - D3 Dual Directional Design profile cuts drag at tire-leading and rim-leading edge - OCLV Pro carbon offers an optimized blend of weight, stiffness, and durability - Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to tubeless system - Stacked lacing alignment provides a better spoke bracing angle for a stiffer wheel - 50mm depth OCLV Carbon rim (27mm outer, 19.5mm inner width) DT Aerolite spokes and Alpina locking nipples - Center lock disc hubs with 12mm thru-axle front and rear, Bontrager 24 point engagement, 3 pawl hub - Compatible with Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM 10/11 freehubs, axle swap kit available for quick release and 15mm - Includes TLR rim strip, TLR valve, valve core removal tool, and traditional rim strip
Whether you're touring, building the ultimate commuter or just want excellent stopping power on the road, Bontrager's Select Disc Road Front Wheel is a sweet choice. Free speed will be yours thanks to the low-profile aero rim and 24 spokes that aren't afraid of rough roads. Plus, the hub is easily serviced and features polished, ground bearing races, a forged shell and a chromoly axle for top-notch durability.
Whether you're touring, building the ultimate commuter or just want excellent stopping power on the road, Bontrager's Select Disc Road Rear Wheel is a sweet choice. Free speed will be yours thanks to the low-profile aero rim and 24 spokes that aren't afraid of rough roads. Plus, the hub is easily serviced and features polished, ground bearing races, a forged shell and a chromoly axle for top-notch durability. And the 130mm and 135mm Over Locknut Dimension (OLD) hub options makes these wheels usable on both your road or cyclocross frames.
Stan's Enduro Rim Strip converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's rim strips create a tight seal with the tire bead, reducing the instances of "burping". Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
Stan's Cyclocross Rim Strip converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's rim strips create a tight seal with the tire bead, reducing the instances of "burping". Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Rim Strips are made from a super-durable, environmentally friendly PVC material.
WTB's TCS AL valves are aluminum to shed grams, and come in catchy anodized red, black, or blue. A stepped lock nut adds compatibility among various rim drillings, a smooth pump interface makes adding air easy, and a removable core makes setting beads and injecting sealant a cinch. - Presta - 34mm
- Elite Series convertible MTB hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 - Wt: 180g J-Bend: - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 45mm - LTF-L: 27.65mm - LTF-R: 15.35mm - CTF-L: 22.35mm - CTF-R: 34.65mm Straight Pull: - PCD-L: 51mm - PCD-R: 51mm - LTF-L: 31.4mm - LTF-R: 19.6mm - CTF-L: 18.6mm - CTF-R: 30.4mm
• Machined and forged alloy construction • Sealed cartridge bearings • Lightweight design • 9/11-speed Campagnolo cassette body • 32-hole spoke drilling • Quick-release • 130mm hub spacing • 382g • Black and silver
- Elite Series convertible cyclocross/gravel hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Shimano and XD cassette body options with 6 pawl/54 point/6.6° engagement - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Use: Rear Hub - Drilling: 28H - Material: AL6061 - Color: Blk - Brake Type: 6B J-Bend Spoke/Quick Release Axle: - OLD: 135mm - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 58mm - LTF-L: 32.95mm - LTF-R: 48.45mm - CTF-L: 34.7mm - CTF-R: 19.2mm Straight Pull Spoke/Quick Release Axle: - OLD: 135mm - PCD-L: 51mm - PCD-R: 51mm - LTF-L: 36.2mm - LTF-R: 50.1mm - CTF-L: 31.45mm - CTF-R: 17.55mm J-Bend Spoke/12mm Thru-Axle: - OLD: 142mm - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 58mm - LTF-L: 36.45mm - LTF-R: 51.95mm - CTF-L: 34.7mm - CTF-R: 19.2mm Straight Pull Sple/12mm Thru-Axle: - OLD: 142mm - PCD-L: 51mm - PCD-R: 51mm - LTF-L: 39.7mm - LTF-R: 53.6mm - CTF-L: 31.45mm - CTF-R: 17.55mm
- Aluminum alloy shells resist corrosion and provide lightweight longevity - Sealed cartridge bearings offer smooth operation while resisting contaminants - Thru axle design with 8-10 speed cassette and XD drivetrain options - Brake Type: 6B
- Forged alloy construction - Sealed Cartridge bearings - Double contact seals - 6-bolt disc - 12x142mm rear spacing - Aluminum hub body
Upgrade your road bike with Zipp’s 30 Course Disc wheels. Featuring stiff, light 26mm-deep Zipp aluminum rims, Zipp's precision 77D/177D disc hubs and Sapim's outstanding CX-Ray spokes, these hoops maximize your power transfer for superior acceleration, climbing and handling. They also boast a 25mm-wide tire bed for running wider tires to improve the ride even more and minimize pinch flats.
Stan’s S1 wheelset line brings patented tubeless technology to an even wider range of riders. Built for long life, low maintenance, and outstanding value, the S1 series wheels feature 6061 series alloy rims and are available in six different widths suited to a wide range of tire sizes and riding styles. With an emphasis on value and durability, the S1 alloy wheelsets join a mountain wheel line-up that currently includes Stan’s successful MK3 premium alloy wheels and innovative Valor and Bravo carbon series wheelsets. While MK3 wheelsets are built to balance strength, light weight, and stiffness, S1 wheelsets focus on maximum strength and durability. The deeper profile and thicker walls of the S1 rims result in a 50-70g weight increase over MK3 rims, but offer greater impact strength for an even wider range of use. “The new S1 series wheels were developed from rims ridden in Redbull Rampage and raced on the World Cup DH circuit for years,” said Creative Director, Chris Currie. “The goal was to take everything we’ve done for tubeless technology, and put it into a truly bombproof and affordable wheel.” Designed according to Stan’s WideRight rim and tire fit system, S1 series wheelsets are available in six different rim models, with internal widths ranging from 23mm to 38mm. Combined with Stan’s low-profile, high-volume Bead Socket Technology rim design, these widths let the new S1 range accommodate tires from 2-inch to 3.5-inch. All S1 wheelsets are built with 32 spokes front and rear, Sapim’s proven Race spokes, Secure Lock brass nipples, and Stan’s faster-engaging Neo hubs. Hubs are available to fit most axle systems, including Boost. The S1 series includes reinforced versions of the classic Crest, Arch, and Flow--names already familiar to fans of Stan’s tubeless rims. In addition to the Crest S1, Arch S1, and Flow S1, three entirely new wider wheelsets will be available. The Sentry S1, Baron S1, and Major S1 bring Stan’s patented Bead Socket Technology to Plus bikes. Flow S1 Wheelset - Use: Aggressive Trail, All Mountain, Enduro, and Downhill - Internal Rim Width: 29mm - Optimal Tires Size: 2.35 to 2.8-inch - Hubs: Stan’s Neo 32-hole Front, 32-hole Rear - Spokes/Nipples: Sapim Race Black 2.0/1.8/2.0mm, Secure Lock Brass Silver Nipples - Wheel Sizes and Weights: 27.5-inch (2,034g), and 29-inch (2,134g)
Chris King ISO XD Driveshell assembly, complete with bearings.
The new Flow MK3 is wider, stronger, and lighter. The Flow’s legendary history on the World Cup DH circuit, combined with WideRight 29mm internal width offers the perfect balance of tire stability for outstanding control at any speed. Genuine Bead Socket Technology rolls faster, corners harder, and withstands even bigger hits. Combined with a new shape, the Flow MK3 is born and bred for control at speed and perfect for technical trails and enduro racing. Laterally stiffer and more durable, the new alloy is also even lighter, putting the new Flow MK3 in a class by itself for all-mountain performance. Flow MK3 wheels include: pre-installed tape for tubeless use and presta valve; 15x100mm front wheels include quick-release end caps and quick release. - 29mm internal width for tires up to 2.8-inches - Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats - Even lighter than the Flow EX - Laterally stiffer and stronger for improved handling - 25% stiffer and stronger for improved handling - More durable rim shape and alloy - Neo hubs accelerate quicker and last longer - Built on the proven success of the Flow EX on the World Cup DH circuit - Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance - Sapim Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- AL6061-T6 alloy constuction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - Pinned joint - ISO-Mountain certified - ISO: 584 - Profile: 18 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - ERD: 564 - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible 40mm Width: - Width ID: 35 - Width OD: 40 - Weight: 560g 45mm Width: - Width ID: 40 - Width OD: 45 - Weight: 650g 50mm Width: - Width ID: 45 - Width OD: 50 - Weight: 730g
$50.00 - $65.00
Product specs: - 36 hole count - Front and rear specific - 28.5mm wide - Welded - 20", 24" - 395g front rim 392g rear rim - Also available in 24", black only
Origin-8's Track Cog Lock Ring with left-handed threading and 1.29 x 24tpi in a chrome finish completes your basic track cog locking needs.
Replacement axle sets for use with Origin8 FB-2000 hubs Front Axle: - 3/8 x 26 x 135 x 175 Rear Axle: - 3/8 x 26 x 170 x 210
$4.49 - $5.09
- Replacement adjustable nut for three-speed internal hubs.
Made with ultralight composite rims, this pro-level mid-profile aero WheelSystem is a great all-around weapon for sprinting to the podium or a solo attack on a ride in the mountains. The SLR 1 42 is a fine balance between efficiency, control and durability in a stiff, lightweight and value-oriented package. Features - Ultralight 42mm deep full-composite rim brake only rims - Tubeless compatible using supplied rim strips and valves - 17mm internal rim width for optimal tire performance - Dynamic Balance Lacing technology for enhanced drive efficiency and braking control - Sapim straight-pull bladed stainless spokes- 16H Front & 21H Rear - Alloy locking nipples - Giant alloy hub shell, with pawl based driver system - 1466g per pair
$0.99 - $1.99
- Rubber rim strips sold in bundles of 50
- An ultra-wide, high performance alloy rim, weight optimized for Enduro, Trail and All Mountain use - Tubeless ready with anti-burp rim hooks to prevent the loss of pressure and keep tires firmly in place - 32 holes with an inner width of 35mm and outer width of 39.5mm provides ultra-wide support for Plus-Size and high volume tires - The corrugated rim center, a brand acclaimed technology, adds exceptional strength, making it more rigid and allowing the rim to be wider without adding material - Shotpeen finish to increase fatigue life and make it more durable - MGR Dynamal Alloy
Durasync freehub bodies feature triple freehub bearings for increased axle stability to handle even greater vertical and torsional loads. This CNC machined durasync freehub is a direct replacement for your Neo hub, and includes pawls, springs, pawl retaining ring, and red freehub spacer. Bearings are pre-installed. - 6-pawl system provides 36 points of contact and 10-degree engagement for quick acceleration - Chromed steel bearings - Wide bearing stance and axle design reduces flex and adds durability - Low drag main seal prevents contamination and reduces resistance - Mini Driver has a Shimano HG spline, but is 10mm shorter to accept 11-speed cassettes with 10t cogs from Hope and OneUp Components
Asym rims use an asymmetrical design to create a rim that evenly distributes tension, doesn’t require dishing, and makes for a faster wheel assembly. High-end alloy and an open cavity design keep Asym weights down while eyelets prolong longevity and prevent binding. Featuring a full TCS inner rim profile, Asym rims provide a lightweight, higher performance value-driven option that works exceptionally well with wheel building machines.
$18.00 - $27.00
SRAM's X0 conversion caps are the ticket for converting your X0 hubs to a different axle type.
Page 1 of 22 Next page