Dimension Rigid Mountain Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing. - Forged dropouts with eyelets - Chromoly tubing - Cantilever mounts only (no disc mount) - Axle to Crown Length: 395mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Canti Studs - Color: Black - Crown Race: 30 - Front Axle: 10mm x 100mm - Maximum Tire Clearance (Fork): 3.8 - Offset: 45mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24 tpi Quill - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 140 - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 877g - Wheel Size: 26-inch
$134.99 - $154.99
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when they originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. The new R-Series forks continue this tradition. FEATURES - Fully redesigned. - Laboratory tested and team proven. - New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance. - All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race. - New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance. - Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt - Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly - Legendary lifetime replacement warranty SPECS - 25mm traditional offset - 3/8” axle slots only Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)
Dimension Road Forks are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing. - Forged dropouts with eyelets, welded unicrown construction - Designed for short-reach caliper brakes - 25 x 14mm tapered oval blades - Axle to Crown Length: 374mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Short Reach Caliper (39mm-49mm) - Crown Race: 26 - Front Axle: 10mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24 tpi Quill - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 170 - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 692g - Wheel Size: 700c
The Whisky No.7 RD fork is a modern caliper road fork for road bikes with tapered steertubes. Their No.7 RD fork features a standard 9mm x 100mm QR axle. It offers low weight, precise handling, and clearance for 28c tires. This is a perfect upgrade fork for in lieu of a steel or alloy fork, and makes a great replacement fork for existing carbon product.
• UD weave full carbon construction • Full-carbon steerer, carbon crown and dropouts w/aluminum inserts • Tapered 1 1/2-1 1/8-inch steerer • Steerer length: 250mm • 135mm wheel spacing • 180mm rotor max • Post disc brake mount • Rake: 45mm • Axle-to-crown: 465mm • Axle: 9mm quick-release • ~650g
• Upgrade from crown adjust to remote adjust • Includes PopLoc remote lever (left) and compression damper • Available for Recon Silver, Sektor Silver, XC 32, and Paragon
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm • For bikes with 26-inch wheels
The streets can be tough, so you need a fork that's even tougher. Origin-8's Del Pasado Track Star Fork is crafted from 4130 chromoly-steel with room for a 35c tire so you can handle whatever comes your way.
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Cromo-Lite II Road fork. It features full cromoly construction for a sublimely smooth ride.
Take on the trails with Origin-8's Pro Lever 2 Carbon Fork. It features an aluminum crown and dropouts for carving corners and carbon legs to smooth out the chunder. And, at 960 grams, it's sure to lighten up your rig.
$17.00 - $40.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
- Cantilever brake mounts - 45mm rake - Hi-tensile steel construction - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Brake Mount: Cantilever - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 405mm - Thread Length: 120mm - Axle: QR 9mm
The RockShox Paragon suspension fork combines the premium level of performance and features mountain bikers have come to expect from RockShox, now with a purpose-built 700c trekking design. Its lightweight, infinitely tunable Solo Air spring and Motion Control damper allow the rider to fine tune the fork for those cherished stretches of either path or pavement. Paragon’s thoughtful design combines a unique light mount on the fork brace and fender and rim/disc specific mounts integrated into the fork legs. Even the dynamo wiring runs under a sleek integrated cover up the fork leg, keeping it safe and concealed. Paragon makes trekking both smart and simple. - Standard with Motion Control damping featuring low speed compression adjustment - Integrated mounts for fenders - Unique light integration at the fork brace - Integrated wiring and cable management for running a dynamo - Crown Race: 30mm - Offset: 46mm - Steerer Tube Length: 262mm - Positive Spring: Air - Negative Spring: Air - External Adjustments: Rebound Damping , Low Speed Compression Damping - Maximum Tire Width: 45mm
- Replacement urban threadless forks - Accepts up to 40mm tire width - Chromoly construction - 1-1/8" steer tube - Size: 700C - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Length: 300mm - Material: Chromoly - Offset: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 405mm - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: QR
$33.99 - $37.99
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Available with brake studs or without - 60mm rake - Type: Cruiser Size: 26" - Steerer Type: Threaded Steerer - Steerer Length: 250mm - Axle-to-Crown: 400mm - Axle: 3/8" - Thread Length: 125mm - O.L.D.: 100mm
The RockShox Recon Silver: a fork with the performance that'll help you beat your riding buddies without beating up your checking account. Sturdy 32-millimeter stanchions, stiff, forged aluminum crown, and dependable Solo Air spring make Recon Silver the fork you've been looking for. Solo Air lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously, and the Turn Key oil damping system offers external rebound adjustment and compression lockout for on-the-trail adjustability. - PopLoc compatible - 2.4" (62mm) maximum tire width - Crown Race: 30mm - Offset: 40mm - Steerer Tube Length: 265mm - Positive Spring: Air - Negative Spring: Air - Travel: 100mm - Wheel Size: 26" - Stanchion Diameter: 32mm
$349.00 - $369.00
Light (actually, very light)? Check. Easy to set up? Check. RockShox ride quality? Check. Too good to be true? Not if you are referring to the RockShox 30 Gold, featuring Motion Control damping. - Motion Control damping featuring low speed compression adjustment to lockout - Fast Black aluminum upper tubes - Solo Air spring
The ultimate carbon fiber disc brake compatible cyclocross fork. ENVE created this fork because we love cyclocross racing and gravel road adventures. Like all ENVE products, this fork was developed from a desire to improve the ride experience. In this case they knew that a thru-axle would make for a better tracking and braking front end. A quiet ride is also a priority, so the addition of a thru-axle means less rotor rub and caliper adjustments. Because the majority of time isn’t spent racing under UCI rule, they made this fork compatible with high volume tires — you can run up to a 45mm (1.9-inch) tire with a 700c wheel and up to a 50mm (2.0-inch) tire if you are running 650B. Using our proprietary molding methods, the thru axle disc cyclocross fork offers the ultimate in cyclocross and gravel road bike performance. From steerer tube to dropout the forks are constructed in one piece, which equates to a very efficient structure that yields a lightweight and highly durable product. The front thru-axle diameter is optimized for road and cyclocross disc applications at 12mm. Whether you are racing on the World Cup cyclocross circuit or riding gravel events like the Crusher or Dirty Kanza, the ENVE thru-axle cyclocross disc fork is designed to perform in these environments. - 1-1/8 – 1.5-inch tapered steerer
The ultimate aftermarket disc brake specific road cycling fork featuring 32mm of tire clearance and solid 12mm thru-axle for secure and confident handling. Building upon nearly a decade of experience making the world's best forks, ENVE's latest road disc fork features a modern 32mm of tire clearance, a low axle-to-crown height of 370mm, internal hose routing, and a lightweight one-piece form construction developed specifically to handle the demands of disc brakes, rough roads, and large volume tires. - Material: Carbon Fiber - Steerer Tube Length: 350mm - Rake: 43, 50mm - Axle to Crown: 370mm - Brake: Disc - Axle Compatibility: 12mm - Max Rotor Size: 160mm - Max Tire Clearance: 32mm - Crown Race Diameter: 1.25 - Torque Spec: Steer Tube: 5Nm - Torque Spec: Axle: 8Nm - Weight: 425g
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm
$26.00 - $28.00
- Blue polyurethane upgrade dust wipers and oil seals - Dual lip offers improved seal with lower stiction - Fox 32mm and 36mm kits include wipers, oil seals, crush washers, and foam rings - Fox 40mm kits include wipers and seals
$27.99 - $31.99
- Brake mounts: Caliper - Construction: Hi-tensile steel - Rake: 50mm - Type: LW - Steerer type: Threaded - Race diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8'inch
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when they originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. Their new R-Series forks continue this tradition. FEATURES - Fully redesigned. - Laboratory tested and team proven. - New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance. - All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race. - New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance. - Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt - Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly - Legendary lifetime replacement warranty SPECS - 32mm traditional offset - 3/8” axle slots only Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)
ENVE's Road Fork is the fork by which all others are judged, built for road cyclists looking for the optimal balance of weight, strength, and stiffness. When everyone was turning away from the fork aftermarket, we focused our efforts on creating the best aftermarket fork we could. By following our mantra of functional simplicity, we developed a manufacturing process that allows the fibers in an ENVE fork to run continuously from the top of the steerer to the bottom of the drop-outs. The ENVE forks feature a hollow one-piece design free of bonding or drilling, and the brake bolt hole is molded into the crown, allowing for additional weight savings and strength. You can literally put an ENVE fork on a bike within minutes of it leaving the mold. While this manner of construction is novel, the real win is that the majority of artisan frame builders and customers choose ENVE as their fork of choice due to its confident on-road performance and handling characteristics.
When RockShox re-launched Pike in 2013, it immediately became the benchmark for Trail and Enduro forks, with a supple and progressive feel that simply could not be matched. To ensure Pike’s continuing domination of the class, we put it on a weight-loss program, added the new Charger 2 Damper, included remote options, and gave it a graphic-package makeover that aligns with the all-new Pike’s chassis design. Riders will benefit from Pike’s increased steering authority—thanks to BOOST-only spacing, stiffness and lighter overall weight—the new friction-reducing DebonAir air spring, and the potential to run wider (2.8") tires. - Every aspect of the all-new Pike has been optimized to guarantee stiffness and signature ride quality while focusing on weight reduction - Pike now focuses on Trail, leaving longer-travel Enduro applications to Lyrik - All-new chassis and all-new look - New Charger 2 Damper with OneLoc remote options - 160mm max travel for 27.5" and 140mm max travel for 29" options - Updated air pressure guides maximize performance for E-MTB applications - New DebonAir air spring for increased small bump sensitivity and mid-stroke support. - External rebound damping adjustment - Low speed compression adjustment - 3-position compression adjustment (Open/Pedal/Firm)
$199.99 - $209.99
- Monark style linkage fork for vintage cruisers - Full chromoly construction - Disc or Drum brake mounts (160mm Max rotor) - Size: 26" - Rake: 57mm - Axle-to-Crown: 417mm - Axle: 3/8" - O.L.D.: 100mm
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
• High-tensile steel construction • Springer suspension • Threaded • 1-inch diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • 20-inch version steerer length: 148mm • 26-inch version steerer length: 180mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 180mm
- Cantilever brake mounts - High-tensile steel construction - Threadless fork - Steerer diameter: 1 1/8-inch - Steerer length: 260mm - For bikes with 26-inch wheels
Page 1 of 3 Next page