- Cirrus inForm BioDynamic Chamois - comfortable, dimension-optimized cycling pad - Profila Power compressive technology fights muscle fatigue - Clean cut compression leg gripper - Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety anytime - 9" (23cm) inseam - Fitted - Streamlined fit for all-around cycling performance
Giant's Core Baggy Shorts are a solid foundation for a great day of riding. The breathable polyester/spandex shell has a relaxed fit for all-day comfort and great range of motion. The soft elastic waistband means these shorts are always comfortable and the two hip pockets let you carry your on-the-go essentials. The Core Baggy Shorts feature an inner mesh liner equipped with Giant's CoreComfor chamois, made from dual thickness high-density foam for all-day support.
- Arcus inForm BioDynamic Chamois - Italian made, OverEasy constructed Aircell pad - PinchLess leg construction design is more comfortable and flattering - Clean cut compression leg gripper - Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety - 9.5" (24cm) inseam - Fitted cut provides streamlined body fit for enhanced performance
- Profila Thermal fabric is engineered to trap and retain body heat - Elasticized waist with draw-cord for secure placement - Silicone ankle gripper and semi-locking zippers for easy on/off - Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety - 29" (74cm) inseam - Fitted: Streamlined fit for all-around cycling performance
$99.99 $219.99 55% Savings
Stand out and stand up to the cold Stay active in temperatures at or above freezing with the Velocis Halo S1 Softshell Tight infused with reflective pixels keeping you seen and safe in daytime and nighttime rides. - Profila Thermal fabric featuring Pixel reflective technology - Profila Softshell inserts on front and knees for warmth and protection - Bib Bridge support with Profila Cool mesh back - Lightweight, low-profile, no-sew bib straps offer great support and comfort - Silicone ankle gripper and semi-locking zippers for easy on/off - Inseam: XS-S 29.5”/75 cm, M-2XL 30"/76 cm - Fitted: Streamlined fit for all-around cycling performance - No chamois - Fiber content: 50% Nylon / 30% Polyester / 12% Elastane / 5% Polyurethane / 3% Glass
$11.99 $64.99 82% Savings
Bontrager's Baggy WSD Shorts are perfect if you prefer a casual look, plus want padding for cycling comfort. They're made with lightweight nylon fabric and boast Bontrager's highly breathable liner and leg grippers to keep them in place. The inForm Solstice chamois keeps you comfy, while the relaxed style looks great when you're relaxing after the ride.
Look great on and off the bike with Bellwether's casual Women's Ultralight Baggy Shorts. They feature a durable, lightweight outer shell that's water and scuff resistant. Inside, the Tech-Mesh inner shorts feature a padded Quest chamois to make the Ultralight shorts a dream on both short and long rides. Plus, they boast dual-zippered hip pockets and the gusseted design eliminates seams from underneath the chamois, ensuring that you'll spin along in comfort.
Ergonomically designed short and chamois deliver comfort, quality, long lasting durability and a great fit.
You'll love the riding comfort of Garneau's Fit Sensor 7.5 Shorts. They feature Garneau's soft, fast-drying Fit Sensor fabric in a contoured 10-panel design with a 7.5-inch inseam that fits great and offers excellent support. The Fit Sensors have a HuggFit waistband and an Airzone chamois with 4-way stretch for stellar comfort. And, the Powerband leg grippers keep these shorts in place without chafing, so they feel great through the miles.
The perfect entry-level piece for beginning riders with highly stretchable fabric, flatlock seams and a Powerband compressive cuff. It is equipped with an Italian-made chamois that is comfortable and offers sufficient padding for a wide variety of cycling paths, roads or trails. - Signature Mat: Incomparable stretchability and comfort - Quantum: Embossed matte fabric to hit the road with style. Incomparable stretchability and comfort. - Gel pocket on thigh - Powerband: Compressive cuff that reduces lower leg pressure and provides support without restricting circulation - Flatlock seams - Reflective accents - Elastic waist with drawstring - Inseam: 9.25"/23.5 cm - AirSport Chamois
With Garneau's Neo Power Motion Bib, compression is the key word. But what is the advantage of compression? First, it increases blood circulation in the muscles; good blood circulation during long rides allows better performance and increases resistance to fatigue by up to 10–20%. Second, it helps prevent muscle vibration which causes additional fatigue and soreness. The shorts of the Neo Power Motion Bib are made with Power + LYCRA fiber and Endurexx fabrics, which both offer great stretchability and compressive properties. In addition, a Powerband at the cuff reduces lower leg pressure and provides support without restricting circulation. The Motion Airgel chamois completes this bib, designed for optimal comfort and efficiency on long rides.
- TransTextura™ 4-way stretch shell fabric - Detachable liner with a CoreComfor™ chamois - Adjustable waistband - Open hand pockets and a zippered stash pocket - Relaxed fit
- TransTextura™ 4-way stretch shell fabric - Adjustable waistband - Open hand pockets and a zippered stash pocket - Liner short not included - Relaxed fit
- Race fit - Durable soft-feel fabric provides the perfect amount of compression and breathability - Laser-cut, inside-out bib strap construction keeps seams away from the rider’s skin and provides excellent comfort - E.I.T. Urraki multi-density comp chamois, tested and adopted by giant pro racers, ensures total freedom of movement - Elasticized gripper on leg opening provides perfect compression without using silicone grips that can irritate skin - Teflon coated rear panel helps repel water spray from the rear wheel - Reflective details for low light visibility. - UPF 50+ sun protection
Ergonomically designed short and chamois deliver comfort, quality, long lasting durability, and a great fit. Features: - Ergonomic panel construction - High tenacity fabric offers great stretch and recovery - 4-way stretch pad - Silicone leg gripper - Reflective logos improve visibility
Legendary fit, performance and durability featuring an anatomic chamois and 8-panel design for superior comfort and value.
$77.00 $110.00 30% Savings
• Liv Relaxed fit • Lightweight, stretchable and durable fabric • Adjustable waist • Unique sublimated patterns • 12” inseam
$70.00 - $100.00 $100.00 Up To 30% Savings
• Liv Relaxed fit • Lightweight, stretchable and durable fabric • TransTextura™ liner wicks moisture and dries quickly • Adjustable waist • 12” inseam • Removable chamois liner
• Liv Relaxed fit • Lightweight, stretchable and durable fabric • TransTextura™ liner wicks moisture and dries quickly • Adjustable waist • 8” inseam • Removable chamois liner
$157.50 - $210.00 $210.00 Up To 25% Savings
• POWERED BY ETXEONDO; made in Spain • Liv Race fit • Fabric has excellent structure recovering • Strategically-placed flatlock seams for comfort • Sublimated graphics • ProComfor™ women’s specific chamois
- Stratos fabric - Conforma pad - 4-way stretch - Chlorine resistant - High UPF rating UVA and UVB transmission less than 0.1% - Gel gripper leg closure - Powerband leg closure - Flatlock stitching
- Liv relaxed fit - Lightweight, stretchable and durable fabric - Transtextura liner wicks moisture and dries quickly - Adjustable waist - 12-inch inseam - Removable chamois liner
- Liv race fit - Strategically-placed flatlock seams for comfort - Self-fabric cuffs - Corecomfor women’s specific chamois
- Perfect for commuting and short distance rides, giving the option to comfortably ride in any skirt, leggings, pants or shorts - Designed to adapt to a woman’s figure with a seamless structure for total freedom of movement - Built-in, super-lightweight chamois that provides pressure-relieving comfort without adding undue bulk - Transtextura fabric pulls moisture away from the skin and accelerates drying to fight off odors
- Powered by Etxeondo; made in spain - Liv race fit - Fabric has excellent structure recovering - Strategically-placed flatlock seams for comfort - Sublimated graphics - Procomfor women’s specific chamois
- Powered by Etxeondo; made in Spain - Liv Race Fit - Fabric has excellent structure recovering - Strategically-placed flatlock seams for comfort - Sublimated graphics - Procomfor women’s specific chamois
- Liv Race Fit - Leggings are designed with high-tech, breathable fabric that contours to anatomy and allows maximum flexibility - Integrated SportComfor women’s-specific chamois and flattering wide waistband for increased comfort and coverage - Can be layered beneath skirts or pants to offer comfort to legs both on and off the bike
Liv's Mossa Shorts give you a comfortable and conforming fit with supportive Lycra and flat-lock seams. They're sure to become a riding favorite, thanks to an multi-panel contoured cut and fast-drying TransTextura fabric. And, the women's-specific CoreComfort chamois pad ensures a pleasant ride.
When you feel comfortable in your kit, you can focus on pedaling hard and taking the lead. That's why Liv's Race Day Shorts are made with a high-performance stretch fabric and women's-specific ProComfor chamois. And it doesn't stop with quick-drying, breathable materials. You'll love the sublimated silicone gripper which keeps these shorts in place as you go for a finishing sprint.
Whether it's trails or the local bike path in your future, Liv's Passo Baggy Shorts promise a great day in the saddle. The lightweight shell breathes and dries quickly while the adjustable waist band and button fly keep these shorts super comfortable. The removable liner features a supportive chamois that's perfect for longer rides. Liv also provides two zippered hip pockets and a built-in lens cloth for your sunglasses.
Page 1 of 4 Next page